1. Orange County Choppers has a distinctive company logo. What is the design of their logo?
2. Orange County Choppers came about as a side business to Paul Sr.'s iron working company. The name of the iron working company was what?
3. Which of the following are in the correct order from oldest to youngest of Paul Sr.'s children?
4. When the Orange County Choppers Show Room and Retail Store was founded, where was it located?
5. Vincent (Vinnie) DiMartino is one of the chief fabricators for Orange County Choppers. When he was younger he worked for his father. What sort of business did his father own?
6. After working a series of jobs in Arizona, Mikey Teutul returned to OCC. What was his reason for returning from Arizona?
7. One of the OCC guys admits to a past struggle with drugs and alcohol. Which of the guys is it?
8. Despite seeming to always be at odds with each other, Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. have similar interests. What have both of them been quoted as having an interest in?
9. The custom paint jobs of OCC bikes really are impressive. Who was the artist at JB Grafix who does such amazing work for OCC?
10. What has Mikey Teutul been quoted as saying his dream vacation would be?
11. When was OCC founded? And what was the first theme bike to come out of OCC?
12. How many bikes a year do OCC build?
13. What was the first bike build on the pilot episode?
14. Where was the Comanche Bike debut at?
15. What kind of jobs has Mikey had?
16. What is Vinnie first love?
17. When did Vinnie start at OCC?
18. What color are Paulie’s eyes?
19. What channel is American Chopper on?
20. What is the name of the American Chopper book?
21. What is the name of Cody’s mom?
22. Cody just got a piercing, what did he get pierced?
23. Christian and Nick went to this school and Cody is getting ready to go there. What school is it?
24. Nick and Christian become friends and met in what year?
25. What’s the name of Christian’s pet rats?
A. Dill and Tommy
B. Tommy and Richard
C. Frick and Frack
D. Hip and Hop
26. What type of dog is Gus?
B. Bull Mastiff
27. During the Lance Armstrong bike, Rick got his hand caught in what
B. Drill Press
C. Bike Lift
D. Solid Works
28. American Choppers has been shown on many magazines but one what in
D. Living France
29. In 2002, OCC received the praises of what award?
A. American Iron as one of the world’s top twelve builders
C. American Steel as one of the top ten builders
D. American Plastic as the number one builder
30. What bike received the honors to be at the Rats Hole Custom Show in Daytona, Florida being chose as one of three bikes chosen in the world-class competition?